 Trains / 13289
13288  |  13290
Subject:
need - Dark Grey Train, Track 9V Switch Point Left
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 16 Sep 2001 03:41:11 GMT

I am currently in need of two Dark Grey Train, Track 9V Switch Point Left
for a layout expansion.  Would anyone be interested in two Right point's?
We could each buy one set and exchange the one's we do not need.  I'd be
happy to pick up postage both ways.

Alternatively does anyone have one or two, Dark Grey Train, Track 9V Switch
Point Left,  they could part with?

Matthew Greene