 Trains / 1328
  ldraw model of "thalys" high speed train

im going to start on a 2 year old model that ive seen in a model trains mag. also im making the amtrak metroliner (blue red white d grey windows) also a 20 stud reffer comming up soon. right now im working on sizes for my "superliner" series cars. (25 years ago, 27-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: ldraw model of "thalys" high speed train

Thomas Burger wrote in message ... (...) mag. (...) I just took up the plan of building the Thalys too. Did you build one or are you just ging to draw one? BTW. I just finished my first satisfactory version of a dutch Hondekop-train, pictures (...) (25 years ago, 31-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: ldraw model of "thalys" high speed train

(...) im making the model. heres a picture of the train www.geocities.com/ar...halys1.gif (25 years ago, 31-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: ldraw model of "thalys" high speed train

THAT looks promising. Wish the nosepiece actually came in red. Can you post a view that is more sideish instead of nose on? Note that in Lego Loco there is an all red loco on the cover that uses that nosepiece... (...) (25 years ago, 31-May-99, to lugnet.trains)