 Trains / 13244
    Re: A new GP30 —Christopher Masi
   (...) Chris, Whoops, part of my reply to you was included in my reply to Josh. The crown gear wheel hub combo is a very attractive prospect, and I continue to wonder about it. The yellow finger hinge arms are from my 4563. I used up my entire (...) (23 years ago, 9-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: A new GP30 —Christopher Tracey
   (...) As I said, it works quite well. The major hurdle is that the thinwalls take up quite a bit of height which may make it difficult to get some side details in the right place. (...) Every once in a while I look on BrickBay for them and can't (...) (23 years ago, 9-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)