 Trains / 13210
Re: New MOC: GP7 locomotive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 01:48:47 GMT

I like the "striping method" and the look you're going for, but I do think
you need to loose the standard train base plate and make it much longer.

Nice job on the details,

jt

In lugnet.trains, Tony Hafner writes:
Here is my newest locomotive that premiered at our last show.  It's a
loosely-modeled GP7 using a striping method that I've never seen anyone try
before.

http://www.hafhead.com/lego/mytrain/gp7/index.html

Comments, complaints, questions, tips, etc. are appreciated.

I've got a number of other creations that I hope to post soon, but I don't
have much time these days for photo shoots, editing, etc.  Plus I'm hitting
the limit of my web space and having to contemplate {gasp!} spending money
to maintain my web site.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com