 Trains / 13204
    Re: Event CDs (was PNLTC's photo gallery is up) —Jason Spears
   (...) I can't say I would definitly buy one at $10ea, but I would consider it. At something less, I would be hard pressed not to buy one. -Jason (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Event CDs (was PNLTC's photo gallery is up) —Steven Barile
   Some cost estimates (a bit of unfortunate reality)... $10 is barely break even. By the time you print a label, sleeve it, stick it in an a CD mailer, and mail it, your at ~$5. Plus the effort, the most expensive part! Even at minimum wage we'll be (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)