 Trains / 13171
    Re: New MOC: Sand-Red Livestock Wagon —Josh Baakko
   (...) wow, that look awsome, & you've givein me an idea, the sand red seems like a great color to recreate a well faided red boxcar! Josh (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New MOC: Sand-Red Livestock Wagon —Jason J. Railton
   (...) Thanks. Ever since I bought the Recon Mech I've been trying to think of something to do with the sand-red bricks. There weren't really enough pieces in the one set to do much, though Thomas Cook beat me to it with his sandblasting tank. The (...) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)