 Trains / 13166
    Re: double container waggon —Christopher Masi
   (...) Looks nice, but I was wondering why you had the large drop in the center of your car since the containers all rest on top of the car. Chris (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: double container waggon —Jeroen de Haan
   (...) Well firstly cos the original has (probably to equall the weight) and secondly cos you'll need it: The top is 2 layers of plates (1x4, 1x6 and 1x8) and plates on top of that (see the buildig steps). My beta-model didn't had the drops and you (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)