 Trains / 13159
    Re: PNLTC's LEGOLAND photo gallery is up (finally) —James Brown
   (...) Wow. I've been looking at this on & off for a few days now, and I'm overwhelmed. There is so much fantastic work, I can't be superlative enough... trying to come up with highlights against a background like this is beyond me. This was a (...) (23 years ago, 1-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: PNLTC's LEGOLAND photo gallery is up (finally) —Tony Hafner
   (...) Thanks so much! (...) I'm amazed at this phenomenon myself. There are a number of clubs out there doing fantastic displays and each one is more impressive than the one before. At this rate, what are we (we as in the whole Lego fan community, (...) (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)