 Trains / 13124
    Re: PNLTC's LEGOLAND photo gallery is up (finally) —Amy Hughes
   (...) Mmmm. Transluscent fruit :-) Great display. Good 3-D work and lots of character throughout. I particularly like the mountain town and the wonderful cathedral. Amy (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: PNLTC's LEGOLAND photo gallery is up (finally) —Tony Hafner
   (...) The translucent fruit was Matt's, I believe. It actually is a great color match for green apples when the light hits it right and your eye picks up a mix of the neon green and the darker piece behind it. But from the wrong angle it looks like (...) (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)