 Trains / 13080
  Re: more GMLTC 'teaser' pictures

(...) The tall building in the back, does it use the 'sand-red' bricks? I whave been wondering what they looked like, the shop.lego.com pictures look too pink for my taste but in that building it looks great! Is there a set that uses that colour or (...) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: more GMLTC 'teaser' pictures

(...) Yep, it's the 'sand red' bricks, with grey and black highlights. (highdarks?) Ricky used a bunch of the bulk packs that I bought - before I even had a chance to use them! <pout> I think I'll ask him "how are you going to get my bricks out of (...) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)