 Trains / 13069
    Re: more GMLTC 'teaser' pictures —Josh Baakko
   (...) You know I love seeing these pictures... and you also allways seem to get a piece of rolling stock or a locomotive in the pictures. The station is looking great! I love how its got that older look to it too. The downtown is cool too, the grey (...) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: more GMLTC 'teaser' pictures —John Gerlach
   (...) That's because we've got more 8-wide rolling stock built than we have spare space to store it! <grin> As you might be able to tell, we don't have a lot of room in Conan's basement. It's a good thing we all get along pretty well, because our (...) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)