 Trains / 13044
    Harry Potter train? —Brian Korn
   While searching for gifts for my wife (she loves the harry potter stuff) I found the following set. (URL) know if this is a 9V compatible set, or anything else about the set? Looking at the picture it does not seem that a train engine is in either (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Harry Potter train? —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
   (...) It is not 9V compatible, since it uses the "normal" wheels like known from the "Adventurer" sets by Lego. Of course it will be easy for any train-head to exchange the wheels against 9V wheel sets.... (...) car... Definitely no motor in engine (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)