 Trains / 13036
  Re: Trolley line automation

(...) What did I tell you, people! Some incredibly geeky and small thing in my answer would be incorrect and James would be the one to point it out. Do I know how to call them or what? :-) I have no idea how they grounded them... conductive rubber (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Trolley line automation

(...) Yep...but, I _did_ phrase it as a special bonus Question :) (...) Na, they used a skate in a trolley track!-also, Melborne, Aus. had problems when the road works crews tore out some old trolley track, and lights went out...it turned out, that (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Trolley line automation

(...) Hehe There is an old truism the MR freelancers trot out when the rivet counters give them a hard time... No matter how bizzare, if you dig hard enough, there is probably a prototype for it somewhere. So what city was this in? (I know, I (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)