 Trains / 13031
Re: New Train Structures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 03:09:47 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Thomas Cook writes:
Sorry been silent so long... but I did get a chance to upload some new pics of several train related structures, which
were part of the last two wamalug displays.  Have a look, if you like:

www.lgauge.com

VERY nice, Tom. These structures really push the envelope as far as evoking
a sense of "you are there" ness. Nice contrast in sizes too, some small,
some big. EXCELLENT selective compression though!

Thanks for sharing.