 Trains / 13030
Re: Aaah monorail :-D
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 03:07:27 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tim Courtney writes:
OoooOoooOOoooo :-)

I just opened an MISB 6347 accessory track - the one with the turnouts.  Old
catalog, MISB old parts, ooo this is cool. ;-)

I know the feeling, opened one a few weeks back... nice feeling.

Monorail forever :-)

Ya baby, right on... except you should have posted your happiness to TRAINS.
Monorails are *trains*, you know. Matters not that they have those silly
space doohickeys on them.

FUT ot.fun