 Trains / 12974
    Reversing Loop Automation —Ahui Herrera
   Has anyone made a revsersing loop that automaticly sets it self? The LEGO Train Depot ((URL) talks about a reversing loop project and how to do it manually with technic switches. I'm wondering if anyone has automated this process? Thanks -Ahui (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Reversing Loop Automation —Dean Husby
     (...) I made one with an RCX and my custom light sensors (They act as touch sensors and don't need to be calibrated. They also need a light on the other side of the track). When the train comes in it's set to normal. Then when the train is in the (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Reversing Loop Automation —Zhengrong Zang
   I had finished it last year, you need a RCX or Scout, a pair of light sensor (...) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)