 Trains / 12922
  PNLTC LLCA photos

The PNLTC would love to have as many photos of the LEGOLAND train event posted as possible. We are honored that people would want to! But we hoped to get our web site gallery updated before a ton of pic show up on Brickshelf or where ever. So the (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: PNLTC LLCA photos

No prob for me, gives me time to format better suff. Thanks for the info! Adrian "steve barile" <steve.e.barile@intel.com> wrote in message news:GHvGHL.KnG@lugnet.com... (...) photos (...) pictures (...) and (...) line. (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: PNLTC LLCA photos

I've had some private responces also, all positive! Thanks for your understanding! SteveB PNLTC (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)