 Trains / 12900
12899  |  12901
Subject:
Value of late 1970's train sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 23:08:23 GMT

Hello,

I'm looking for prices for the following train sets, with a view to selling
them on BrickBay. They've all be played with a lot, and are third hand(!)

183  4.5v Diesel Train set
     Complete, with instructions and ring of track
       (I'm not sure what track there should be)

171  4.5v Steam Train set
     Complete, with instructions and ring of track
       (Again, I'm not sure if that's the right track, can anyone help?)

130  Train wagon with double tipper
     Complete, with instructions

146  4.5 Level crossing
     Complete, with instructions
     One prong on the tv aerial is broken

147  Refrigeration car
     With instructions
     Just the car - the forklift, figures, cargo are all missing

161  4.5 Battery tender
     With instructions
     Signal is broken (the rod inside is missing

Also, can anyone tell me exactly what parts came in sets 150 and 151. The
guide says they had 28 parts in a set, but that would make 9 pairs of track
which doesn't seem to make much sense.

Thanks in advance,
Iain M Barker

--