 Trains / 12867
    Re: New General —John Warren
   (...) Looks good Lewis. I think it will look great at one of our shows as a museum piece. :^) Hey, I just went to the cyclorama last friday next to the Atlanta zoo. Maybe I'll have to build the "Texas" now that I"ve seen it in person. Then we can (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New General —Grady Lewis Valentine
   I have thought about building the Texas also. But i need more wheels. The basic layout for the engine would be the same since they are both American 4-4-0's Of course if we wanted to do the real reenactment we will need the "Big Shanty" depot and (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)