 Trains / 12867
Re: New General
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 03:23:18 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Grady Lewis Valentine writes:
I just updated the General 4-4-0

You can see images of it on brickshelf

or for a more detailed description, and the story behind the real "General"
visit my web page at

http://www.mindspring.com/~lewval3/Lgo/Trains/General/general.htm

Lewis Valentine

Looks good Lewis.  I think it will look great at one of our shows as a
museum piece.  :^)
  Hey, I just went to the cyclorama last friday next to the Atlanta zoo.
Maybe I'll have to build the "Texas" now that I"ve seen it in person.  Then
we can have the "great chase" on our layout.  To bad my engine would have to
run backwards!! (Boy, I sure hope you know your history or this letter won't
make any sense)
Later,
  John Warren