 Trains / 12861
  New train cars at LEGO

Hi, Nice models and good part use for the Caboose and Passenger car EXCEPT for the roof pieces.I hate those 'cheap, single part,juniorized' roof piece. Some of my white roof parts from the 4561 train don't hold a 2*4 plate to 'stack ' them together. (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New train cars at LEGO

Slight Counter Point... Of all the single part juniorized elements the dual slope, 4x6 roof pieces is one I like. I totally agree that the (URL) pieces are great and offer a flat roof line with a ton of flexibility both beat the regular slopes whick (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)