 Trains / 12825
    Hello from LegoLand CA! —Kim Toll
   Howdy all, Well, here we are at Carlsbad, all set-up and ready to go for this weekends show! We arrived yesterday (Thursday) and started setting up in the afternoon and finished up today (Friday). We've had several local people form the SCLTC (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Hello from LegoLand CA! —Kim Toll
   OK... following up to my own post... Steve stopped by and showed me how to upload pictures to BrickShelf. Hey! Who needs FTP!?! I just posted a dozen or so pictures of our layout. Its just an initial sampler to show you some of the new things on our (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Hello from LegoLand CA! —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) (I think you meant "steal".... GMLTC already uses steel :-) ) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Hello from LegoLand CA! —John Gerlach
   (...) Nice pictures - but after seeing it in person, I can tell you it's impossible to capture the size of the layout in just a few pictures. Kudos to all involved! To LEGO for their promotion, and for having such a great place to set up. To the (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)