 Trains / 12813
  Small update on my train reference sites

Hi folks! Yesterday in the evening I have used the warm weather and the great sundown light for a photoshooting session on tran stuff and 6-wide trucks of the 70ies. So far there have been some "wrong" pictures online, which are now all exchanged. (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)