 Trains / 12813
12812  |  12814
Subject:
Small update on my train reference sites
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 12:59:53 GMT

Hi folks!

Yesterday in the evening I have used the warm weather and the great sundown
light for a photoshooting session on tran stuff and 6-wide trucks of the
70ies.

So far there have been some "wrong" pictures online, which are now all
exchanged. The main mistake has been, that some waggons have been placed on the
wrong type of track. So far 2126 was photographed on grey 12V track, while
set 7821 was shown on blue 4.5V track.....

Now all these wrong pictures have been replaced by correct (and often
better) ones. Ok - no big deal, but since some people are using my pages as
kind of reference I try to make the pictures as "complete" as possible.

http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~rbeneke/lego/trains/trains.html

Kind Regards,

Ben

If you find out some more mistakes in the pictures, I would appreciate any
information about it.

At the moment I know about the following minor ones:

115 because of missing instruction at brickshelf I'm fear it could be wrong
119 missing signal, level crossing (and point)
138 missing whistle
164 missing minifigs
724 has wrong doors
7710 missing platform
7720 missing platform
7745 missing platform + 1 extra middle waggon
4558 missing platform
4564 brighter picture needed