 Trains / 12782
    GATS —Jonathan Lopes
   I spent most of this afternoon looking through the GAT's pix on Brickshelf & wanted to congratulate everyone who was involved in putting that together. I think the set up & models are great. I'm sure you all had a great time there & I wanted to say (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

        Re: GATS —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
   (...) Yes, those pictures are great and it took some hours to look through. Could someone please let me know, how many people have been attendes of the GATSs Lego Layout. Who has been there and whose models are to be seen? I know only a very few of (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

        Re: GATS —Scott Sanburn
     Ben & All, (...) Are you referring to a specific GATS show, or just in general? Scott S. -- (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

        Re: GATS —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) See lugnet.org.us.michlug or the MichLUG website at www.michlug.org for details of this particular GATS show, which was held in Grand Rapids MI weekend before last. However GATS (Great American Train Shows) is a company that puts on a train (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: GATS —Jason Spears
   (...) I am going to assume, when answering these questions that you are talking about the most recent GATS show, as in the show that can be seen in the pictures here: (URL) far as who all was in attendence, read Scott Sanburn's Report here: (URL) of (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        (canceled) —Amy Hughes

         Re: GATS —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) Good point. Kudos to Jason for doing a great job, though. (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: GATS —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
   (...) about (...) Lately I have read only 80% of all lugnet.trains postings (and especially the bigger ones), so i have missed the link to michlug.org, because the follow-ups were not in the train group. And I have not read the announcements (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: GATS —Chris Leach
   (...) Hey now,4 of those downtown buildings are new(black under construction,red with grey windows,red/black trim/red windows(with plane crashed into it) and white one is a redo of my hospital. (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: GATS —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
   (...) [snip] (...) Sorry Chris, the Michlug display has been the best plywood display I have ever seen 8maybe even the best at all). I just had not time enough to give each picture the comment it owned. I only meant I had seen that huge airport once (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: GATS —Chris Leach
     (...) Ben,i kind of figured that was the case.It was just a little teasing on my part:-)Thank you by the way. (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)