 Trains / 12797
Re: GATS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 22:00:34 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
In lugnet.trains, Chris Leach writes:
In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
In lugnet.trains, Jason Spears writes:
In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes: • [snip]
Chris Leach had a large number of models in the display, with a lot of the
downtown area, the sububs, and the airport.
Downtown:
Suburbs and fire station:
Airport:

Seen that a few months ago first time.
Hey now,4 of those downtown buildings are new(black under construction,red
with grey windows,red/black trim/red windows(with plane crashed into it) and
white one is a redo of my hospital.

Sorry Chris,

the Michlug display has been the best plywood display I have ever seen 8maybe
even the best at all).

I just had not time enough to give each picture the comment it owned. I only
meant I had seen that huge airport once before.

Sorry for my "ignorance" about the rest: I have seen all pictures and have
looked for hours at all the galleries, but I found not the time to give each
detail and each big structure the "wow" it owned.
Ben,i kind of figured that was the case.It was just a little teasing on my
part:-)Thank you by the way.

Ben