 Trains / 12760
Re: G scale lego trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 14:03:57 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Christopher Masi writes:
I was being cagey because John Neal has built 14-wide trains on G scale
trucks.
The other day I commented about his caboose.

I thought John might make a comment since someone was referring to 14-wide as goofy.

John Neal might be off-line for a few days, he's attending a wedding this
weekend.  Otherwise, I'm SURE we'd hear him chirp up on this subject!

Last week at our GMLTC 'meeting' I suggested that he build 50-wide trains as
a *joke*.  He thought it was a great idea, but I think he was *serious*!

JohnG, GMLTC