 Trains / 12745
  NYPD car

the police car I used is origionally from the Pier Police set-i think it was 6540, not sure. I had it all in pieces until a few weeks ago, when I built my town. i realized i needed a small police force so i rebuilt it with a new lightbar, police (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: NYPD car

(...) Just cross posting to .town Josh (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)