 Trains / 12751
Re: NYPD car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 22:42:44 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Joe Franco writes:
the police car I used is origionally from the Pier Police set-i think it was
6540, not sure. I had it all in pieces until a few weeks ago, when I built
my town. i realized i needed a small police force so i rebuilt it with a new
lightbar, police sign in the rear window, and the highrise lightbar. i also
have the same highrise lightbar on my fire truck, which was modeled from the
hook and ladder truck. you can see the resemblance from the front end.
thanks!  joe

Just cross posting to .town
Josh