 Trains / 12744
  Re: what is the use of a caboose?

"Simon Bennett" <simon.bennett@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:GHCGIB.4Gx@lugnet.com... (...) <big snip> Thanks Simon Facinating what you can learn discussing Lego :-) regards lawrence (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: what is the use of a caboose?

To get the discussion back on Lego track again: I've recieved my copy of the Caboose set today, and I've discovered two worthwhile modifications. First, for the elevated section, if you position the red plates 1 x 4 underneath the pairs of black (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

Manfred, Thanks for this redesign of the Caboose. It is a great improvement in the appearance and the steps are certainly more secure. -- Bob Fay rfay@we.mediaone.net (URL) Moolhuysen" <moom@nospamchello.nl> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: what is the use of a caboose?

Hi a;;, Since I started this thread (about 3 years ago, he he) I bought and recieved the caboose. It's nice! Only thing to yap about is that the elevated section, which is closed at the bottom with a 4 x 6 plate... Could have done better/different (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)