 Trains / 12738
    brickshelf pics —Joe Franco
   hi, i finally posted some pics of my MOC 4559 and Lego town in the brickshelf gallery. im still uploading pics as we speak so please check it out. the police car is based on an NYPD highway patrol unit with the Mcdermott highrise lights. (URL) for (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: brickshelf pics —Josh Baakko
   (...) That police car is interesting. I have 3 cars in my town modeled after a Plymoth Acclaim. I'll have to switch cars though, the car isn't being produced anymore, so the town will have to buy new from somewhere else. Josh (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)