 Trains / 12741
Re: brickshelf pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 14:54:15 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Joe Franco writes:
hi, i finally posted some pics of my MOC 4559 and Lego town in the
brickshelf gallery. im still uploading pics as we speak so please check it
out. the police car is based on an NYPD highway patrol unit with the
Mcdermott highrise lights.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=5880  for town

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=5879 for train(s)

check it out and tell me what you think! joe

That police car is interesting.  I have 3 cars in my town modeled after a
Plymoth Acclaim.  I'll have to switch cars though, the car isn't being
produced anymore, so the town will have to buy new from somewhere else.
Josh