 Trains / 12669
Re: What is the most common color used in our train MOC's?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 17:15:56 GMT

Josh Baakko wrote:

In lugnet.trains, Ed McGlynn writes:
In lugnet.trains, Harvey Henkelman writes:
I've been doing a lot of LEGO® web surfing over the past week, and of all
the colors we use to create our trains- we seem to find red the most
agreeable. Can it be that red is an ominous color that gives our 'big'
engines size? Or is it a plainly acknowledged railway color in itself?
Perhaps our most influential LEGO® sets (i.e. 4551, 4563) has set the tone
for us. Anyway, this is just my observation-didn't mean to submit another
pointless topic for discussion. -Harvey

--Praise be to all the 'Big Red' engines out there, may they cruise the
rails for years to come...

That makes me think...LEGOLand CA has a Big Red on their layout...
http://www.geocities.com/ejmcglynn/photos/big_red.jpg

Diesel MOCs may be red, but steam's fav is black.
Ed

Yahoo says the page is unavailable...

As always with Yahoo/Geocities, they don't let you look at linked
pictures, but you can "type" the URL in and it works. Just cut and paste
the URL (or you may be able to do what I do at work - click on the URL,
get Yahoo's "you can't do that page", click the mouse in the URL box and
hit enter).

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com