 Trains / 12658
    MOC Relaunch: Rheingold cars —Adrian Rohnfelder
   Based on a proposal from the german lego forum I started rebuilding my rheingold cars: I modified the ends from 4-wide to 5-wide which looks much better now I think; I also added door handles to the passenger car: Flash: (URL) (just press blue (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: MOC Relaunch: Rheingold cars —Steve Barile
   Adrian, Very nice! I attempted a Rheingold coach too, but mine are much simpler. I couldn't get the stripe across the top of the windows or a recessed door (I guess in 8 wide it could work). I was a little constrained by brick availability, the (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)