 Trains / 12651
Re: Brickfest Video up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 07:41:44 GMT

Hi Jake,

I just saw the large version of your video! Great, I love the green loco and
the container cars in action! Please send the video to TLC to show them, how
worse the narrow curves are. The engine driver and all other minifig passengers
must be very sick after "travelling" ;-))

Thanks for sharing!

Holger

LUGNET Member #1151