 Trains / 12447
12446  |  12448
Subject:
Brickfest Video up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 21:49:06 GMT

All,

I just posted a small (timing wise, not file size wise) video of shots I
grabbed at Brickfest.

You can find it at:

There are two version, a large version and a smaller version.

Sorry about the emphasis on my own creations...I didn't know I was going to
be putting this video together when I did the filming!

Let me know what you think!

Jake

---
Jake McKee