 Trains / 12630
  Re: what is the use of a caboose?

Larry, You mentioned in the Train Summit thread ( (URL) ) that the lead Lego Train Designer, Jorn Kristian Thomsen, was in attendance. Are the new My Own Trains his work? Bryan "Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: what is the use of a caboose?

(...) I'm not Larry (insert your own comment here!), but I'll toss out an answer anyway: I don't know if Jorn designed the all the MOT sets, but I'll bet he did. He has been pretty much the *only* train designer for several years. It was fun to (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: what is the use of a caboose?

(...) Can you comment on what ideas on the new sets were borrowed from the MOC's that you (all of you) brought? I noticed that the Caboose and the Coach are the first train cars to feature town doors. Not really a new idea, but our MOC's started (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: what is the use of a caboose?

(...) That's a tough question and one I am not sure is a fruitful vein to mine. Suppose I convince myself that the log flat looks a lot like my bulkhead flat? (it doesn't, to me, anyway but suppose) What then? I am just glad that things are (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: what is the use of a caboose?

(...) I understand why you wouldn't want to comment, but I just thought it was a neat that a LEGO designer might get ideas from LEGO fanatics. If the community knew what MOC's were brought to the summit, then we(I) could speculate in private or in (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)