 Trains / 12575
  Re: need train pics!

(...) You want to put other people's creations on your site? Why? I suggest you put your own creations up instead, and just name off links to sites you think are cool. But if you insist on doing this... Make sure you have permission from the people (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: need train pics!

(...) Im not going to put other peoples creations on my site, unless their in the GNYLTC... i just need a few pics of stock lego trains from TLG, like a pic of the 4551 or 4547...to make my site look better. (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)