 Trains / 12545
    Re: Mathis to Matthes: OK in Desert; Thanks for the Wheel Flange Rims —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) <snip> HoMa, did you sell a set of these to Thomas Main? I got a chance to see them at Brickfest, if so, and they look really nifty. Very nice work. I liked how you got them to "snap" on so only friction held them on but they came off easily. (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Mathis to Matthes: OK in Desert; Thanks for the Wheel Flange Rims —Holger Matthes
    (...) It wasn't me! Stefan Vorst produced the rims and i could imagine that he also sold some in the US?? I will forward the positive feedback to Stefan ... (...) Well, that's true ;-( [What about a Thatcher Perkins legend?] (...) Not at all ;-)) (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)