 Trains / 12520
    LEGO® Train Philosophy —Harvey Henkelman
   During my first year of being a LUGNET member, I have noticed that people usually take one of two approaches when building their train MOC's. Either they are as realistic as possible, or they are representational. Realising that you can only include (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: LEGO® Train Philosophy —Eric Kingsley
   (...) I tend to be like you. I just approximate and include the details I can/want to include. That doesn't mean I havn't fallen into the trap of trying to be to precise. For example I have a model that I call a Boston and Maine GP40-2: (URL) think (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: LEGO® Train Philosophy —Harvey Henkelman
   (...) That's an excellent model of a GP38-2. Looks good with OR without the decals to me. I personally use only official LEGO® stickers on my stuff, but to each his own.-Harvey (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)