 Trains / 1249
    Illinois Central Loco —Joe Davenport
   Hi All, I finally got around to adding some pictures of my Illinois Central engine to my web page. I should probably update the model since the new orange bricks have hit the market. Oh well, one of these days.... :-) Check it out at: (URL) I have (...) (25 years ago, 19-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Illinois Central Loco —Michel Magnan
   Hi Joe, I was curious about the photo of the Illinois Central Locomotive. Did you take a photo of it on sand? Was it a sandbox or do you keep sand in your house for these photos! Michel Magnan (...) (25 years ago, 20-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Illinois Central Loco —Joe Davenport
   Hi Michel, No, it is not sand on the ground. It is an old faded towel! It is the same one I use when I take photos of my Applicator machines. Now that I look at the pictures, it does kind of look like sand. But sand would be too hard to clean off my (...) (25 years ago, 20-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Illinois Central Loco —Christopher Masi
   Since someone else brought it up... I thought the sand looked cool, but I thought you were a little nuts about accuracy; modeling your farm equipement on real dirt/sand. The way the towel is bunched up it really looks like little sand hills. Once (...) (25 years ago, 20-May-99, to lugnet.trains)