 Trains / 12482
Re: purple (t)rain
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 19:53:19 GMT

John Neal wrote:

hehe Nice reference to the artist formerly known as the artist formerly
known as Prince;-)

My name is actually one of his pseudonyms(1).  One of the cool hip
substitute teachers in eighth grade told me that.  He also has a song on
the 'parade' album entitled 'Christopher Tracy's Parade'.  Am I the
coolest or what? :)

1- actually he doesn't use the 'e' in his last name but it's close
enough for me.