 Trains / 12477
Re: VLC Trains 2000 Layout pics (From Last Oct)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 14:23:33 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Dean Husby writes:
Since these never got put up on the VLC site I've popped them up to
Brick shelf for viewing.

The VLC is doing another show Aug. 4th and 5th 2001! Our layout will be
bigger and better with a few REALLY great surprises. Stay tuned. We
promise to get the pics up faster this time.

Dean
Great pictures, I like how they made the 4565 engine in different colors.-Harvey