 Trains / 12471
Re: Friday GATS pictures (Setup)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 01:14:18 GMT

Rick Hallman wrote in message ...
Here are some pictures from setup, more of saturday later.

Now I can see them. I *really* like the round house you guys have there.
Very nice work.

Whose bright idea was it to put the school next to the gun shop?

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1
eBay Lego auctions: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/