 Trains / 1239
  Re: Dave's TGV train

(...) To Dave, Nice train! I really like the pantagraph. It looks very good! The train set as a whole is very good: dual power units, mail car, passenger cars. Good complete set. The additional gray slopes on top of the black roof slopes complement (...) (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Dave's TGV train

(...) I am very happy with the design of the train and the colors. I was some what forced to have the red just because I never got a metro liner so I never got any gray train plates. I did end up getting one gray train plate from another PNLTC (...) (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Dave's TGV train

(...) Nice model. I've brought this up before.. I feel the train plates are too confining and I hardly ever use them. I do agree that they give a skirted look but the freedom I get to make any length I want and even to include various non (...) (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Dave's TGV train

(...) Not if you go 8 studs wide;-) At 6 wide, Lar, you are correct, Sir [1], but at 8 one can skirt the wagonplate and reap the benefits a wagonplate provides-- a large integrated plate with holes-- town junior gone good;-) (...) see above (...) (...) (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.trains)