 Trains / 12235
    Re: Fantastic; Thanks LEGO!!! —Manfred Moolhuysen
   (...) Wayne, if you realy want to send this to Lego, I suggest you don't narrow your request to trains and Technic alone. It should include the other great themes to, such as before 1997 Town, before 1990 Space, early Port, Pirates, Wild West and (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Fantastic; Thanks LEGO!!! —Wayne Sardullo
   This actually was an attempt @ humor considering the last two months I have spent more then I would have cared too.. There's an on going joke at my job. My co-workers are waiting for the semi to drop off all the new stuff I bought. It was so much (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Fantastic; Thanks LEGO!!! —Tony Hafner
   (...) I'm with you on this sentiment. I don't care about the perceived monetary value of a set. I want the parts! If they announced monorails coming back, I wouldn't shed a tear about the money I spent on mine. If they weren't worth their cost... I (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)