 Trains / 12235
Re: Fantastic; Thanks LEGO!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 07:38:45 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Wayne Sardullo writes:
This is pretty much a sample letter just waiting to go to lego...

Dear LEGO Group...

Thank you for answering most of my prayers. I'm upping my Credit Card Limit
thanks to you!!  Yeppie!! Keep them coming!!! More trains and more Technic!!

Wayne, if you realy want to send this to Lego, I suggest you don't narrow
your request to trains and Technic alone. It should include the other great
themes to, such as before 1997 Town, before 1990 Space, early Port, Pirates,
Wild West and probably a few others that I don't mention now, other persons
may fill that in if they feel the need for that.

Greetings, M. Moolhuysen.