 Trains / 12178
  Re: Yet Another S@H Catalog Observation

I've seen the decoders for $45 by themselves...even with (...) The cheapest on the Digitrax site are $25 USD a pop. I would imagine that they cost $12 or less a piece. Most of what is contained on a decoder can be embedded on a single chip (a la (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Yet Another S@H Catalog Observation

(...) I'm going for the Atlas HO Dual Mode Decoder on my HO Layout, it costs like $50, but i hear it works better then all of the rest. Josh (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)