 Trains / 12149
  plywood train tables

The first batch of modular train tables I made some years back have served us (PNLTC) very well. And over the years, I've gotton feedback and suggestions from a lot of people along with a wealth of direct experience using them over and over again. (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: plywood train tables

(...) Good hearing from you Ben, it's been quite a while. By the way, whatever happened to that guy who copied the locomotive image from your website to use as 'his' entry in the LEGO model of the month contest? Did you chop his fingers off? (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)