 Trains / 1214
  Re: trains and my original Railtech train cars...

(...) Thomas Burger wrote (in part); (...) Hi Thomas. I've been a big fan of your RailTech line, and the LDRAW pages you've put up. Your train signals were one of the things that had encouraged me to design the electronics for lighting such train (...) (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: trains and my original Railtech train cars...

(...) well the ONLY reason im making a new page is because i lost the password and userid for the lego page, so what im going to do is just copy all files and images to my other page.i just started with a few models, and well, the 48 stud car is (...) (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.trains)